Saturday, December 7, 2013

Been told I should blog, so let's see...

Soooo, I am new to this blogging thing.  But I love to write and I love to share my opinion. And I have an opinion about almost everything! So let's see how this goes.  First thought, why would I win the Big Ten championship if I am Michigan State.  If Ohio State wins, they have to split the big check they would get from the National Championship game. I they loose, they go to a smaller Bowl with a smaller check.  Less money for all the schools in the Big Ten. How do you ensure that the Big Ten officials in the game don't make sure that the team that will bring more money to the conference won't win the game? I'm just saying that no other business in the world would allow this type of conflict to exist. Another reason why college athletics are shady!

No comments:

Post a Comment